MarioMouseClub

Sunday, April 10, 2005

"Ive got no clothes to hold me down...

...To make me fret or make me frown." Yeah so thats an edited version of I've Got No Strings from Pinocchio.

So tonight Adrienne calls me and she's like, "want to get naked in front of a group of people?" And, naturally I was like, "sure!" I mean come on, I was watching "How to succeed in business without really trying" with my mom and little brother, fun, fun, fun. A chance to do something wild and crazy and a little dirty? Why not? So, yeah, there were a lot of sophomores and seniors there, not so many juniors. But yeah I saw a lot of boobs and a lot of dick and even some vagina. Yeah, it was a good night. So, yeah. Mhmm. Oh, and I'm proud of myself because I didn't get a boner the whole time! -Mario

1 Comments:

  • AHHH! MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!!!!!

    Not something I expected to read on a sunday morning... wow.. what a great social life you have Mario. :-D What kind of school do you go to? lol. or what type of people do you hang out with? Lol. :-D

    By Blogger Pixie, at Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home