MarioMouseClub

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I kind of wish now that I had some clothes to hold me down.

Yeah, so it turns out that someone got me on tape, yeah. Naked. Uh-huh. lol. Which sucks because A) I don't think I was looking too hot or too *achem* long B) I'm naked on tape C) I can't deny that it was me because my body is freakishly tall and I just can't say it was someone else. lol. and D) It just sucks to be on tape naked! LOL

This kid in my Math class told me that this girl's boyfriend wanted to beat me up because he saw the tape. So in the middle of class I asked her and it turns out that its this joke between them that goes back to last year when I went over her house to do a project. I understand, and I'm glad that he doesn't want to fight me, because I am not a fighter.

So, I got a letter from Lyra, it was really nice and long, but it didn't really say anything. I don't know, I really feel that she was dodging something. It was like she wanted to say something but she didnt. I don't like that, I just want to know, now. But, I'm not mad, I just don't feel like using smilies.

Smilies are really fake, I use them too much. I put smilies even when I'm not smiling. I wish there were something new in place of a smilie.

I woke up early and went to Sparknotes to get ready for an Of Mice And Men test in Language Arts. I really hate this book, its soo stupid. But, yeah. My teacher was noticing my awkward behavior. I get like energy swings sometimes. Where I'm really hyper and then really tired and then really hyper again. Yeah, its like I have worms and I keep bouncing everywhere. And, I am doing pretty bad in school still. I have been studying for math and science but I just suck at them both. But, whatever. I am going to either be a story board artist or voice artist.

In Language Arts, we had this little act to do on Of Mice and Men, and my partner and I didn't read so I just decided to make it funny instead of filled with details from the book. So I was Aunt Clara, and at first I was this Southern Bell type and then I went to Jamaican and then to 1930's detective, it was really fun. And, my teacher said I should be in Theatre Rep. I think I might talk to my counselor today about that.

My sister is coming up to visit us on Saturday we are going to go eat at House of Hunan's and I'm going to tell her about the naked weekend, so yeah.

Oh, and that scavenger hunt really messed me up. I had been doing so well with not being gay, like its wierd. It will just randomly come back. So, I guess seeing all those guys' dicks and that one kid getting hit in the face with a cock sent me into remission. But, its like I'm not attracted to guys emotionally just physically, and not even all the time just occasionally. Its wierd. But I really like Megan a lot, but I don't want to fuck up her life with me. I feel that if I were to ask her out that would be incredibly selfish because she doesn't need this mess in her life and I would just end up hurting her with all my problems. I don't its like I feel that I have to perfect myself before she'll accept me. Yeah, so I haven't had a post like this in a long time, thanks again guys...- Mario

6 Comments:

  • megan will accept you if she really likes you, and every guys have problems and baggage. So really your 'problems' which I don't really consider problems, are nothing compared to some of the guys baggage I've seen. So mario, you're one of the great ones. :-)

    By Blogger Pixie, at Friday, April 15, 2005 6:18:00 PM  

  • IM me when you're on hun! I miss talking to you. :-)

    By Blogger Pixie, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:01:00 PM  

  • HEY!!!! Whats up?? Well sry bout ur nakedness im sure u were hott no matter what lol well i hope u liked the pics lol they kinda "Turned me On" lmao ok well ttyl bye

    By Blogger KissMyA$$, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:41:00 PM  

  • hey mario! naked huh? haha thats greeat! i just read the title dedicated to me! i can't beleive you remembered i like goosebumps, remember when you got me that book for christmas in the second grade!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:59:00 PM  

  • ^^^ Rachel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:59:00 PM  

  • Whoa! The first two-to-three paragraphs were... too much info! I'm glad you're feeling comfortable enough to share it with everyone though...

    And damn, sounds like you're going through hella troubled period of time...

    By Blogger HCL, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home