MarioMouseClub

Friday, April 01, 2005

Chelsea!

Wow, this is going to sound wierd, because I don't really talk to her anymore, and maybe Jeanne and Katy will get mad, but this is my blog. Chelsea's art is amazing, it does something to me, I actually have a physical reaction to it, like I'm tingly. Its great. I am her biggest fan, and she's amazing, but I don't ever get to talk to her anymore, and I miss that. She was soo fun to talk to, and I just miss her soo much. I want you all to check out her stuff, because she's amazing! You don't have to like it, but, yeah, Chelsea's "the duh-bomb" :)

2 Comments:

  • Why would I get mad? i only get mad when you dont post comments in MY blog, oh wait you did that yesterday, so nope? i have absolutely no reason to get mad. I've never shown you my songs or anything so really its awesome that she has a talent. :-) - jeanne

    ps im too lazy to log in

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:59:00 PM  

  • You're too sweet, dude. Thanks. *hug*
    - Chelsea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home