MarioMouseClub

Friday, March 25, 2005

"I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind."

Or do I?

Lol. anyways funny song. I just bought Without a Paddle and the soundtrack to Chicago from Record Exchange. I went with my sister she's come to visit us. She's 24 and she's fun. We went to House of Hunan and I had way to much spicy mustard and my mouth was on fire. She also gave me a lot of help with my sexuality. She said that sexuality isn't just black and white. That it is more of a percentage like people aren't 100% straight or gay they're more 30/70 or something like that. So, that helps a lot. And, I told my dad that I failed math, I didnt mention physics but thats ok. I want to go hang out with Megan. I really like her a lot. I don't know, have a good Happy Friday, I mean Happy Good Friday. Or would it be a sad Good Friday? I dont know. Bye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home